In this interview, we discuss:
• How to lead based on the principles of action-oriented love in 1 Cor. 13:4-7
• Which of the leadership principles in 1 Cor. 13:4-7 are the most difficult for business managers and leaders?
• Why is it hard for business leaders to talk about “love” in the workplace?
• How effective is the “leading with love” approach?
• What was it like transitioning from being the CEO of the largest family-owned amusement park company, which has a long-standing culture that promotes Christian values, to being the CEO of large publicly traded company that was in the midst of a public relations crisis?