I am committed to sharing how servant leadership can work in any organization.
As CEO for over 25 years, I’ve experienced a number of adverse circumstances. I am here to help others navigate the challenges that leadership can present.
If your organization is . . .
- Facing lower employee engagement than desired
- Experiencing higher than desired turnover
- Declining productivity and revenue
- Enduring an unusually rough spot in the market
- Facing major conflict among your teams
- Suffering a major setback or loss
Then you may be in need of support. I am here to help.
Hello, I’m Joel Manby.
I am a dad, a 25 year CEO, an author and a speaker.
As a former CEO of major organizations such as Sea World, Saab, and Herschend Enterprises, I’ve endured my fair share of each of these situations.
I’ve learned a number of leadership and life lessons and have found solutions to each of these concerns. As a result, I’ve built strong teams and created corporate cultures that have thrived amidst major adversity.
I have made it my mission to help others do the same.